If you’re looking to undertake a large labeling project or want the ability to print large labels in a matter of minutes, the LabelTac 9 Printer is the printer for you. The LabelTac series of industrial label printers produce professional grade labels of a variety of sizes that will last for years in an industrial environment whether they’re placed indoors or out.
Why the LabelTac 9 Printer?
The LabelTac 9 is the largest printer in the series of LabelTac printers and is ideal for printing large labels that can be seen from a distance. This printer is capable of printing labels from 4 inches up to 9 inches tall and over 16 feet long, so whether you need to print a large safety banner or labels for pipe marking, the LabelTac 9 printer can do it all. This printer feathers an LCD display and a clear media view window, so you watch your custom label as it is being printed.
You can create a variety of labels and signs with an industrial label printer. The following are just a handful of applications for your LabelTac printer as the labeling options are virtually limitless.
- Banners: Create heavy duty banners in a variety of styles with the LabelTac 9 printer. You can a safety banner reminding workers or of safe workplace practices or a Lean banner indicating the 5S steps and add your company logo for a professional look.
- Large safety signs: Design safety labels that can be seen from across the warehouse. Simply print the label and adhere it to an aluminum sign blank for an instant custom sign.
- Wayfinding labels: Whether it’s to control forklift traffic or guide workers to the nearest emergency exit, you can print durable labels to help workers find their way.
- Pipe marking: Labeling pipes is essential to safety and often required by OSHA. The variety of colors that LabelTac supply comes in ensures you can label pipes in accordance to pipe color codes.
- Barcode labels: Increase organization in the workplace with a barcoding system. The LabelSuite software gives you the option in creating UPC barcodes and QR codes that contain and display information when scanned.
The LabelTac 9 printer makes large-format printing possibility and is a great tool for improving your facility’s visual communication program. Different supplies offered specifically for these printers means you can also create OSHA compliant safety labels, custom bumper stickers, arc flash labels, labels that can be seen in the dark, inventory labels, temporary labels, and much more.
Free PPE Guide: Get To Know The Gear That Keeps You Safe
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is paramount to proper safety techniques in manufacturing, construction, or industrial facilities. This PPE guide illustrates PPE symbols and requirements. Make sure all employees are familiar with required PPE in their areas.
All LabelTac printers come with a free full lifetime warranty that covers all parts of the printer, labor, and related costs. You will also have access to lifetime of support from the labeling experts at Creative Safety Supply ready to answer your questions or help solve any issues you may run into. Perhaps the best deal of a LabelTac purchase is the LabelSuite software, a $299 value for free! This intuitive software is full of symbols and templates, making the process of designing custom labels a much easier process.
- Reviewing the LabelTac 4 Printer
- About the LabelTac Pro X Printer
- Creating Your Own Custom LabelTac Labels
- What to Know About LabelTac Software
- LabelTac Support: The LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual
- The Possibilities of LabelTac Tape
- Reviewing the LabelTac 9 Printer– babelplex.com
- Review: The LabelTac 9 Printer– iecieeechallenge.org
- What’s so great about the LabelTac 9 Printer?– bridge-to-safety.com
- A Look at the LabelTac 9 Printer– realsafety.org
- LabelTac Software– blog.labeltac.com
- Bumper Sticker Maker : Label Printer Review– blog.creativesafetysupply.com